Vintage and Classic Car Hire Limited
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: i4imagineering Limited T/A Vintage and Classic Car Hire, Unit 17, Terminal Close, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9BN.
- Employees of VCCH or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The competition is only available to entrants in Great Britain. All entrants must be over 18 years.
Delivery of the prize will be contingent on the draw winner providing evidence that they are over 18. This can be by a valid Drivers licence or valid Passport.
If the prize winner is under 18 or outside the GB the ticket will be invalid and the draw will be held again.
- To enter the competition entrants must answer a qualifying question using their own expertise and knowledge. The answer must be correct and match the promoter’s answer. If the question is answered correctly the entrant will qualify for entry. Any entrant that fails to answer the qualifying question correctly will not be entered into the competition and in these circumstances, the ticket price paid will not be refunded.
- The maximum number of entrants for each competition will be clearly stated on the VCCH website.
- Entries (tickets) are limited to 200 per person or whatever limit is placed on the individual competition page on the VCCH website;
- Each draw will be made using Random Number Generator
- The prize does not come with a warranty or guarantee and does not include any insurance or road tax.
- The prize must be removed, collected, or delivered from the promoter’s premises with 14 days. If this is not adhered to or extended by agreement with the promoter, the winners claim will be invalid. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- In processing any personal data relating to the entrants we will always comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation of 2018.
- Closing date for each competition will be announced on the VCCH website. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Competitions will only be extended in very exceptional and unavoidable circumstances. If the competition is cancelled a full refund will be made to the entrants.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- The winners will be notified by telephone, letter or email after the competition ends.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The promoter may use your name and photograph, where appropriate, for promotional purposes.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods by any person to the competition winner.
- You may enter the competition for free by complying with the following conditions:
(a) send your entry on an unenclosed postcard to the Promoter at the following address: Vintage and Classic Car Hire, Unit 17, Terminal Close, Shoeburyness, Essex SS3 9BN
(b) include with your entry the following information:
(i) your full name.
(ii) your address.
(iii) a contact telephone number and email address.
(iv) your answer to the Competition Question.
(v) only 1 entry per household may be made irrespective of the number of online accounts registered at the address.
(c) incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified
(d) you may make one free entry per postcard for any competition, but each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries in one envelope will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry
(e) by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
(f) your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date and subject to tickets still being available. Entries received after the Closing Date and ticket availability will not be entered into the random draw;
(g) the Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct;
(h) if the number of paid entries reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.
(i) Entrants must have created an account on the Website for the free entry to be processed. All details on the postcard MUST correspond to the details on the account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed.